Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Products in Store

New Somnium kit I & II, also Somnium QP I, II, & III. Don't forget to grab your free Somnium Paper Add-on Freebie while in the store. Sign up for the newsletter after you have logged into the store and receive a 20% off coupon good on any purchase until March 31 ! We are pleased to have you here at Altered Canvas.

Somnium I Papers


Somnium II Papers



Somnium Elements


Somnium Paper Add-on Freebie


Somnium QP I


Somnium QP II


Somnium QP III

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Congratulations on your store opening. I've been looking forward to purchasing Somnium and am excited it is now here.
    I see that you have said if we sign up for your newsletter (I did last week) that we would get a 20% discount good through March 31st. How do we go about receiving the 20% discount??? I hesitate to purchase now if this is available.
    Sincerely,
    Pat Lawhorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat,
    I sent you an email with the notification in it, your spam filter may have grabbed it. I just resent you another email with Somnium in the subject line. Please let me know if you get this. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete